Sunday, May 24, 2009

Unless You're Here

This is a song by Jamie Smith that I have really enjoyed over the last 6 months or so. Thought I would share the words with you. Enjoy!



Chaos surrounds me, unless You’re here


My heart has nothing, unless You’re here.


The blind lead the blind, unless You’re here.


My dreams are left behind, unless You’re here.



[Refrain] But there’s hope not just for tomorrow but for today, while Your mercy takes the sorrow as you show us with your grace that You’re here.



Our debt remains unpaid, unless You’re here


Our joy quickly fades, unless You’re here.


Songs have no meaning, unless You’re here.


No reason for singing, unless You’re here.



[Refrain]



Hearts will not be changed, unless You’re here.


Hope pursued in vain, unless You’re here.


My best will never do, unless You’re here.


Cause it would not include You, unless You’re here.



[Refrain]

No comments: