Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Launching "Sew Delighted"!

After over a year of thinking, planning, reading, buying, creating and praying, I am finally launching my little cottage shop called Sew Delighted. Thus far I have available napkins, notecards, cloth diapers and diaper doublers, and "half'-ghans. I also want to make cloth wipes/rags, baby quilts, and aprons, baby toys, and a few other things.

I am very excited about this opportunity because it gives me a creative outlet without a time crunch and because God has led me to use it to bless others by giving a portion of the proceeds to a ministry. (I will write another blog post later about this inspiration - I have so many blog posts in the queue in my head waiting to be written!!!)

I may eventually try out an etsy.com site but for now, I'm just keeping it here.

If you know anyone who'd be interested in any of these items, send them my way!

Hop on over to Sew Delighted - the link is also at the top of this page and is part of this blog site. You will learn a lot more there and see all the items for sale.

I would love your comments and suggestions!!!!

No comments: