Friday, May 11, 2012

What I'm Reading






I always like to know what books other people are reading. I enjoy asking friends and family what they are reading and I love to spy what bloggers I follow are reading. It spurs me on to read and learn more and get ideas for more reading material (as if I really needed it!). So I thought I would share with you what I am reading now. Most of these are sitting on my nightstand. It is a bit cluttered. :) I pick one up and read it a while and then read another for a while and so on. Sometimes I read two or three different ones in a day. It's so fun!

Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery. This is the 3rd book in the Anne of Green Gables series.

Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney.

The Shadow of the Almighty by Elisabeth Elliot

Why We Love the Church by Kevin DeYoung and Ted Kluck

Don Quixote by Cervantes. (This is for a Facebook sort of book club thingy. Unfortunately, I'm cheating and reading a super abridged version.)

Making the Terrible Twos Terrific by John Rosemond - a frequent reference! (A must for anyone with a child between 18 and 48 months!)

So I'd love to know what you are reading.

Link to picture of girl reading

No comments: